Gratefulness is a posture of the heart more than the result of our circumstances.
EN2010 Day 3 was icing on the cake. It was a great way to end.
– Dr. Jun Vencer
- “If the presence of God is in the church, the poor must be administered to. We must help the poor and the needy.”
- “I don’t believe in the “acts of God”. Is it God’s fault that we have major flooding because we didn’t take care of our forests?”
- “We must neglect ‘being’ in the process of ‘doing.’
– We are now in 61 nations with over 1000 churches and ministries. Praise God.
– Pastor Steve ended the conference with one word – HONOR.
- “Honor is there to remind us where our place is.”
- Ended with Maileen Hern’s last tweet:
“There are things I dont understand,questions I want to raise.But I should know my place & praise YOU instead.”
– Here’s a recap video of what happened in 3 days.