What an amazing day!
– International staff meeting was fantastic! I’ve never been so glad to be part of Every Nation family. Forty plus nations in one room. A taste of Revelation 7:9.
– Praise and Worship was electrifyingly glorious. Jon Owens and Neli Atiga… no words to describe.
– Great to see friends from all over the world.
– Pastor Jim Laffoon shared a very timely message for people in full time staff and those actively involved in ministry.
- “Spirit of Exodus is about to come. Multitudes are going to find freedom through the gospel.”
- “This decade is going to be a decade of supernatural power.”
- “There is going to be magnificent harvest in this decade – unique and tremendous harvest.”
- “There will be 10 years of growth in a period of just 5 years.”
- Ezekiel 43:-13. God’s presence, glory and power will be settling upon His people.
– He then gives out a few warnings…
- “When God touches something, don’t take the credit; fall down on your face and be thankful.”
- “Be careful that you don’t get overwhelmed by the growth – don’t get hurt along the way.
– He then gives 2 determinations
1. Draw closer to Christ!
- “We’ve stayed so connected to our technology that I wonder if we still are connected with God.”
- “Podcasts, websites, twitter, sermon helps are great but don’t let it be a God-replacement.”
- “I’m afraid sometimes that technology has mastered us.”
2. Walk under the covering of God.
- Pray for His protection.
– Reports from all over the world blew everyone away. So awed by what God is doing in the nations. Yet we are barely scratching the surface. Just glad we’re a part of it though.
– Seeing our leaders have fun on stage is so refreshing. So fun to be a Christian. Love being in this spiritual family.
– Lunch with Pastor Sam Webb, Pastor Ariel and Shirley Marquez.
– Breakout sessions: Discipleship@Home. What an honor co-teaching with Pastor David Houston and Sandy. I remember when they taught in a preconference meeting in 1995. I attended and we didn’t have kids yet. A lot of what Jenn and I shared we learned from them anyway… and from Ariel and Shirley… and Joel and Jenny Magpantay… and Steve and Deborah Murrell… and Joey and Marie Bonifacio.
– Spent a few moments with some pastors from Melbourne, Australia – Planet Shakers. Great bunch of guys.
– Dinner with Jonathan and Joanne Pardey and their kids from South Africa. We’re hosting them while they are here. What a privilege and honor. So we’ll have 8 kids in the house – their 4 and our 4. What a riot!
Did I already say I’m so blessed to be part of this spiritual family?
– What an amazing day!