– 39th birthday last Friday. Man, I’m old!
– Victory Weekend last Fri/Sat was the largest since we did monthly. We had 96! Whoa!
– Parenting Teens by Harold Sala was awesome, I heard. Missed it but I’ll get the podcast.
– Overnight in Tagaytay with my family, Antonios, Suarezes and Quizons. Family time is always fun time.
– Tagaytay breeze is still good.
– Diane and Gabe’s wedding was awesome. Tearful and cheerful. Fun to see women pull out kleenex boxes and men scratch their cheeks.
– Earth hour.
– Made adjustments after 5 pm service. But both were good. God’s Spirit was there, that’s why.
– Teri’s legendary with regards to worship. Beamed us into the Throne Room.
– Met with some friends for a night cap in Foot Zone (birthday celebration extention). Missed FootZone. Haven’t been there in more than a year.
* Friday and Saturday was awesome! Got to speak at the Kids Ministry Summit in Caliraya where we had 400 delegates from all over the nation (34 churches all in all). Mark Tusoy and the team did a phenomenal job. The theme was “Making It Stick”… making the vision stick, the volunteers stick and the lessons stick in the minds of the next generation. Kudos to the team.
* After the Summit, my family and I rushed to Ian and Claire Sia’s son’s dedication. Ethan turned 1 year old and was dedicated to the Lord. Children’s parties are fun. Love the food at kids parties.
* I was so tired Saturday night … I crashed early.
* Sunday morning, I exercised… I needed it. Got blood flowing. Finishing touches on my message for the afternoon services. Last weekend was the start of our new series “God & Gov.”
* Monday was super fun. Went to Lakeshore to try to fish. Operative word was “try”. But when we changed the bait from feeds to old school worms, then we caught some finally. Flew kites. Rode pedal boats. Went up the lighthouse. Looong yet absolutely fun day. I often thank God for Monday family days.