I met Jesus when I was 17. My life has never been the same since. I’m grateful He rescued me from my folly, saved me from sin and redeemed me for a purpose.
I usually write about insights on faith, leadership, discipleship, and family. My desire is to inspire and add value to those who stumble upon my posts.
Thank you for visiting.
- HEALTH OVER HYPE
- RELATIONSHIP OVER RULES
- WHO I AM IN CHRIST
- HOW TO SAY NO BY SAYING YES
- WHEN YOUR STRENGTH IS FADING AND THE WEEK IS BARELY STARTING
- THE KIND OF LEADERSHIP NEXT GENERATION LEADERS LOOK FOR
- HOW CAN I AVOID FALLING ASLEEP WHEN I READ GOD’S WORD?
- CONTRIBUTING FACTORS TO TEEN DEPRESSION
- CAN YOU FEEL THE PRESSURE OF VALENTINES DAY?
- WHERE CAN WE TURN WHEN THERE’S NO STABILITY?