I met Jesus when I was 17. My life has never been the same since. I’m grateful He rescued me from my folly, saved me from sin and redeemed me for a purpose.
I usually write about insights on faith, leadership, discipleship, and family. My desire is to inspire and add value to those who stumble upon my posts.
Thank you for visiting.
- WHEN YOUR STRENGTH IS FADING AND THE WEEK IS BARELY STARTING
- THE KIND OF LEADERSHIP NEXT GENERATION LEADERS LOOK FOR
- HOW CAN I AVOID FALLING ASLEEP WHEN I READ GOD’S WORD?
- CONTRIBUTING FACTORS TO TEEN DEPRESSION
- CAN YOU FEEL THE PRESSURE OF VALENTINES DAY?
- WHERE CAN WE TURN WHEN THERE’S NO STABILITY?
- SINCE THERE ARE A LOT OF SUFFERING AND EVIL, WHAT HOPE IS THERE TO HOLD ON TO?
- 52 BIBLE VERSES TO MEMORIZE
- FAILURE DOESN’T MAKE YOU A FAILURE
- HOW TO BE BLESSED THIS 2018