Here are a few insights I got from watching the movie Frozen. Some of them might not make sense if you haven’t watched the movie but here goes…
1. Don’t marry a man just because he finishes your sandwiches. (by Nate Punzalan)
2. Genuine love does not give up in spite of getting rejected several times.
3. Asking a woman’s hand in marriage after knowing her for a mere couple of hours sounds crazy because it is.
4. Your “power” (skill) can either be a gift or a curse – curse if it is used to hurt, a gift if it is used to bless others.
5. True love is found in sacrificing yourself and prioritizing the other more than yourself.
Additional by those of you who contributed… (keep them coming)
6. “Some people are worth melting for…” – Olaf (by Mabel Enriquez)
7. An act of true love is not always a true love’s kiss. – Maddie (10 years old)
8. You don’t have to marry the first person who proposes to you. – Meg (13 years old)
9. Sometimes true love can’t be found from a gorgeous prince. “prince William is an exception ” – MJ
10. Reindeeer are better than people. (Not sure if this really was a love lesson. haha) – Eds Siongco
11. Perfect love drives out fear. (1 John 4:18) – Loj Guinmapang
12. Don’t rely on looks and feelings because the heart is deceitful. =) – Lorelei Sevilla
13. “People make bad choices if they’re mad or scared or stressed, but throw a little love their way, and you’ll bring out their best…” – Fixer Upper by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez