World record or no world record, day 2 is one for the books.
– Efren Penaflorida started the afternoon session. So unassuming. So humble. If I get a fourth of his humility, I think I’d be a much better man.
- Spoke about paying it forward.
- “The hero in you is waiting to be unleashed.”
- “If you see a need, just do something about it.”
- “I tried to SEEK revenge for all that I’ve been thru until the Lord FOUND me.”
– Pastor Yesupadan was up next to share his story of being an untouchable being touched by the Lord and His gospel. What an inspiring testimony. God is truly in the business of changing lives. People who tried to stone him eventually became the elders in the church he was pastoring.
- “We have a responsibility to carry this gospel to every tribe, every nation, every people…”
– Jackie Chan (not his real name) was engaging, inspiring and powerful. ‘Nuff said…
- “I had no money, but I had faith.”
– Darlene Zschech. Heart of worship oozing.
- “The worshipper in you needs to rise.”
- “We can’t get too good at what we do. Stay hungry for God.”
- “We were never designed to RECEIVE glory. We were designed to GIVE glory.”
- “We don’t want to raise up celebrities. We want to make disciples.”
- “If you can’t sing well, just sing loud.”
– Amazing Grace in 50plus languages was nothing short of amazing.
– Breaking the Guinness World Record was an added bonus. Nice to be part of it.
– Worship rocked – literally. I thought the upper room was going to merge with level one.