– 39th birthday last Friday. Man, I’m old!
– Victory Weekend last Fri/Sat was the largest since we did monthly. We had 96! Whoa!
– Parenting Teens by Harold Sala was awesome, I heard. Missed it but I’ll get the podcast.
– Overnight in Tagaytay with my family, Antonios, Suarezes and Quizons. Family time is always fun time.
– Tagaytay breeze is still good.
– Diane and Gabe’s wedding was awesome. Tearful and cheerful. Fun to see women pull out kleenex boxes and men scratch their cheeks.
– Earth hour.
– Made adjustments after 5 pm service. But both were good. God’s Spirit was there, that’s why.
– Teri’s legendary with regards to worship. Beamed us into the Throne Room.
– Met with some friends for a night cap in Foot Zone (birthday celebration extention). Missed FootZone. Haven’t been there in more than a year.