- ** Excellent service tonight. Steve Cadd hit it out of the ball park when he preached on “Making Disciples”, second installment in our WWW.VICTORY (who, what, why of Victory) series.
- ** His main point: “Discipleship is the means Jesus gave us to grow and mature.”
- ** Ephesians 4:15 – Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ. We don’t want to stay as babies in our faith. We want to grow up.
- ** We had an amazing response to people wanting to get connected into small groups. Steve’s challenge is to get connected with others who are walking their faith out… that if they’re not in a small group, they need to get in one. People flocked into the Multi-Media Room and we had 75 plus for the 5 pm and 86 plus for the 7 pm meet with our small group leaders face to face to get connected.
- ** I applaud all our small group leaders who went down to help out. Boy, we were so overwhelmed with the response. Amazing!
** Andy and Cherry Gregorio who wanted to jump start a small group after resting for a year suddenly had their hands full with 6 couples who approached them.
- ** Discipleship IS relationship – relationship with God, with other followers of Jesus and with the world. It’s all about FOLLOWING God, FELLOWSHIPPING with other believers and FISHING for people.