You don’t see her much in the spotlight but she’s behind a lot of things that go on at Victory Fort.
* Excellent worship services
* Phenomenal special events i.e. International Night
* A lot of the administrative stuff that goes on
* Volunteer Management – oversees our different ministry volunteers
* Even organizes surprise birthday parties (not really a part of her job anymore but she enjoys doing it)
She is such a valuable asset to our team, who happily does what she does behind the scenes. She actually is the backbone of Victory Fort.
That is the value of team ministry. Everyone has a role and each has a part to play. There’s not one who can do it all by himself.
Not even Lebron James… who needs his whole team to step up in time for Game 4.
Eph. 4:16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.